Winterset Young Adult & Adult Ikon Pass
For the 2020-2021 ski season with a 8% incentive. For more informations please contact:
4 Jacklin Road, Bethel, CT 06801
Pass Holders Information for people 18 and older.
Please check The Ikon website (
) for the current cost. Add current pricing in the space provided below. Pricing is subject to increase without notification and is the responsibility of the purchaser. Winterset Ski Club has the right to remove this offer at any time. Payment is not refundable once the pass has been purchased on your behalf.
Pass Holders First and Last Name
Date of Birth
Full Address (Number Street, Town, State, Zip Code)
If you are renewing your Ikon Pass from last year, please enter your pass number below:
I am a current member of Winterset Ski Club
To become a member go to http://www.wintersetskiclub.org
If you re not a current member, please go to our website and sign up for the 2020-2021 season. You are not eligible for these incentives unless you are a current Winterset Ski Club Member. If you are a member for 2019-2020 you are eligible to purchase until September 1, 2020. After September 1, 2020, you will need to re-register as a member to qualify for the incentive.
Adult Ikon Pass (Age 23+)
Young Adult Pass (Ages 13-22)
I will be purchasing Insurance for my pass for ($59.94)
Ikon Base Pass
Adult Ikon Pass (Age 23+)
Young Adult Pass (Ages 13-22)
I will be purchasing Insurance for my pass for ($41.94)
Please check the Ikon Pass website to see current costs.
Add current pricing in the space provided above. Pricing is subject to increase without notification and is the responsibility of the purchaser. Winterset Ski Club has the right to remove this offer at any time. Payment is not refundable once the pass has been purchased on your behalf.
I will be purchasing a pass for $__________. Please send a check for the full amount. Incentives will be given once passes have been processed. Make Check Out To Encompasse Tours
Payment: Please send money to Carolyn Eiseman, 4 Jacklin Road, Bethel, CT 06801
By signing below, I agree to:
1) I hold harmless Winterset Ski Club and Encompasse Tours. I have gone to the Ikon Pass website (
) and understand the liabilities and risks involved in skiing.
2) I represent that I have read and do accept all the terms of the release of liability and this product is assigned to me. In the case of a minor, I am the parent or legal guardian; or I am otherwise legally authorized to accept and sign on behalf of:
By checking the box below you are signing this form and agreeing to the terms and conditions. (
(Ikon Pass Holder ) Yes, I agree to the terms and conditions. By checking the box acts as my signature.
Release of Liability
I have read the following two pages and the terms of the release of liability for the ikon pass and agree to the terms and conditions. (
If you are under 18 please have your parent or legal guardian sign below.
Print Names Below
Release of Liability
1. Each person participating in the Activity (defined below) or purchasing a Season Pass is referred to as “Participant.” I, the undersigned, am a Participant and, if a Participant is under 18 years old (US) or 19 years old (Canada), I am the minor/child/infant Participant’s parent or legal guardian. I understand that participating in ski and snowboard school, skiing, snowboarding, racing, competing, ski simulation, training, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, uphill access and skinning, snow biking, tubing, ice skating, pond skimming, sledding, taking sleigh rides, hiking, sightseeing, cycling, trail running, riding the alpine coaster, zip lining, using the ropes/challenge courses, trampoline, climbing wall, taking resort and vehicle tours, use of bus or van transportation, using freestyle or terrain park features, participating in other recreational activities, renting equipment and using the lifts, parking lots, walkways, stairs, escalators, lodges, restaurants, the children’s center, nursery, daycare facilities, other ski area facilities and the premises in general, for any purpose (the “Activity”), can be HAZARDOUS AND INVOLVE THE RISK OF PHYSICAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH.
2. I understand the dangers and risks of the Activity and that the Participant ASSUMES ALL INHERENT DANGERS AND RISKS of the Activity, including those of a “skier” (as may be defined by statute or other applicable law) or other winter sports participant.
3. expressly acknowledge and assume all additional risks and dangers that may result in property damage, physical injury and/or death, which may be above and beyond the inherent dangers and risks of the Activity, including but not limited to:Falling or loss of balance; icy, slick or uneven surfaces; avalanches, cornices and crevasses; collisions with natural or man-made objects, other people, snowmobiles and/or other motor or over-snow vehicles; bumps; moguls; tree wells and stumps; downed timber and other forest growth; rocks, drainage channels, streams, creeks, holes, debris, and other rugged mountainous terrain; marked and unmarked obstacles; unmaintained or unmarked trails/roads or trail obstructions; the negligence or failure of Participant, Ski Area employees, or other guest to act safely (including an instructor’s selection of terrain that exceeds Participant’s ability) or within their own ability including failure to stay within designated areas and comply with signage; falling snow or ice from natural or man-made sources; equipment malfunction, failure or damage; improper use or maintenance of equipment; misloading, entanglements, or falls from ski lifts; varying visibility, storms, lightning, hail, snow and other adverse weather; becoming lost or separated; lack of shelter; limited access to and/or delay of medical attention; Participant’s health condition, physical exertion, exhaustion, dehydration, hypothermia, altitude sickness, or frostbite; and/or mental distress from exposure to any of the above. I UNDERSTAND THAT THE DESCRIPTION OF THE RISKS IN THIS AGREEMENT IS NOT COMPLETE AND VOLUNTARILY CHOOSE FOR PARTICIPANT TO PARTICIPATE IN AND EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL RISKS AND DANGERS OF THE ACTIVITY AND THE POSSIBILITY OF PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE AND LOSS RESULTING THEREFROM, WHETHER OR NOT DESCRIBED HERE, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, INHERENT OR OTHERWISE.
4. Participant assumes responsibility for maintaining control at all possible times while engaging in the Activity and for reading, understanding and complying with all signage, including instructions on the use of lifts. Participant must have the physical dexterity and knowledge to safely load, ride and unload the lifts. I understand that a minor/child/infant Participant may use the ski lifts without an adult present or may ride the ski lifts with non-employee guests. I further understand that snowmobiles, snowmaking equipment, and snow-grooming equipment may be encountered at any time and that falls, collisions, and injuries are common.
5. In consideration for allowing the Participant to participate in the Activity, I AGREE, to the greatest extent permitted by law, TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST AND TO HOLD HARMLESS, RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, AND AGREE NOT TO SUE Ikon Pass and any of thier participating resorts, Inc., and any of their affiliated companies and subsidiaries, the resort owner/operator inclusive of any partner resort owner/operator, land owner, activity operator, the equipment manufacturer, FOR ANY INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, LOSS, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR EXPENSE, WHICH I OR PARTICIPANT MAY SUFFER, ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART OUT OF PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE ACTIVITY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THOSE CLAIMS BASED ON ANY RELEASED PARTY’S ALLEGED OR ACTUAL NEGLIGENCE OR BREACH OF ANY CONTRACT AND/OR EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OR BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY OR OTHER DUTY OF CARE, INCLUDING IN BRITISH COLUMBIA ANY DUTY OF CARE UNDER THE OCCUPIERS LIABILITY ACT. I UNDERSTAND THAT NEGLIGENCE INCLUDES FAILURE ON THE PART OF ANY RELEASED PARTY TO TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO SAFEGUARD OR PROTECT ME FROM THE RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS OF THE ACTIVITY.
In consideration for allowing the Participant to participate in the Activity, I FURTHER RELEASE AND GIVE UP ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND RIGHTS THAT I MAY NOW HAVE AGAINST ANY RELEASED PARTY AND UNDERSTAND THIS RELEASES ALL CLAIMS, INCLUDING THOSE OF WHICH I AM NOT AWARE, THOSE NOT MENTIONED IN THIS RELEASE AND THOSE RESULTING FROM ANYTHING WHICH HAS HAPPENED UP TO NOW.
6. I AGREE TO DEFEND AND INDEMNIFY EACH RELEASED PARTY FOR ALL LIABILITY AND CLAIMS, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES, WHETHER ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART FROM PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN ANY ACTIVITY OR FROM ANY MISREPRESENTATIONS OR FRAUDULENT EXECUTION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
7. I agree that any and all claims for loss, injury and/or death arising from the Participant’s participation in the Activity shall be governed by the law of the State or Province where the alleged incident occurred and that exclusive jurisdiction of any such claim shall be in a court of competent jurisdiction in the State or Province where the alleged incident occurred, except that all cases arising out of an alleged incident at Heavenly Mountain shall be governed by California law and the exclusive jurisdiction of any such claim will be a California court of competent jurisdiction.
8. If Participant rents equipment, I agree to accept for use the equipment rented “AS IS”, accept responsibility for the care of the equipment during the rental period, and agree to be responsible for the replacement at full value of any equipment not returned or returned in a damaged condition. I have not made any misrepresentations with regard to Participant’s height, weight, age and/or ability level and represent that Participant will be the only person using the equipment. I UNDERSTAND THAT THE BINDING SYSTEM CANNOT GUARANTEE THE USER’S SAFETY. The binding system will not release at all times or under all circumstances where release may prevent injury or death, nor is it possible to predict every situation in which it will release. I further understand that the downhill ski binding system DOES NOT REDUCE THE RISK OF ANY TYPE OF INJURY TO PARTICIPANT. I understand that in snowboarding, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and other sports utilizing equipment with non-release bindings, the binding system will not ordinarily release during use. I agree to assume and accept any and all known and unknown risks of injury to Participant while using this equipment.
9. I understand that this Agreement will apply for each and every day Participant engages in any Activity during the applicable operating season. If the holder of a season pass chooses to take part in any season pass renewal or auto-renewal program, this Agreement will remain in effect for so long as the season pass holder participates in such program. I understand that this Agreement is a contract and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall be binding on Participant and I as well as our assignees, subrogors, distributors, heirs, next of kin, executors and personal representatives. If any part of this Agreement is deemed to be unenforceable, the remaining terms shall be an enforceable contract between the parties.
10. SIGNING ON BEHALF OF A MINOR/CHILD/INFANT OR OTHER PARTICIPANT, I REPRESENT THAT I AM AUTHORIZED TO SIGN ON PARTICIPANT’S BEHALF and/or I AM THE PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN OF THE MINOR/CHILD/INFANT PARTICIPANT and acknowledge that Participant is bound by all the terms of this Agreement. I understand that the minor Participant would not be permitted to take part in any of the Activities unless I agree to the terms of this Agreement. By signing this Agreement without a parent or legal guardian’s signature, I represent, under penalty of fraud that I am at least 18 years old (US) or 19 years old (Canada). I understand that a minor/child/infant Participant may use the ski lifts without an adult present or may ride the ski lifts with non-employee guests.
11. FOR WILMOT MOUNTAIN ONLY: I understand that, for a fee in addition to the normal price, Wilmot Mountain offers an optional Agreement that does not require me to sign a Release of Liability. In signing this Release of Liability, I acknowledge I am aware of this option, do not wish to pay this fee, accept the full scope of this Release of Liability and hereby waive my right to purchase the same.
12. I represent that Participant is in good health and that there are no special problems associated with Participant’s physical or mental condition. I authorize a licensed physician or other medical care provider to carry out any emergency medical care for Participant which may be necessary and agree to be fully responsible for any costs associated with such care or transport to such care.
13. By participating in the Activity, I grant the Released Parties the right of publicity to own and use any image collected of Participant while participating in the Activity.
14. I understand that if I am buying a Season Pass, it IS NOT TRANSFERABLE AND MAY NOT BE RESOLD. The Season Pass may be confiscated and not re-issued if, in the sole judgment of the ski area operator, the Season Pass Holder: (1) acts in any manner that endangers or may endanger the safety of the Season Pass Holder or any other person; (2) violates the law; (3) provides ski lessons or related services for compensation; or (4) engages in fraud, misconduct or creates a nuisance. Re-issued passes may be subject to a replacement fee. I acknowledge the affirmative duty to immediately notify the ski area operator and appropriate authorities if the Season Pass is lost or stolen and failure to do so may result in loss of skiing privileges. I also understand and acknowledge that this Season Pass is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Additional Information for Participants
Protective Helmets: The use of helmets is strongly recommended. Ski and Snowboard School participants under age 18 (U.S.) or 19 (Canada) must wear a winter sport protective helmet. While helmets may reduce or mitigate the severity of some head injuries, their use does not guarantee the safety and will not prevent certain injuries.
Childcare Facilities and Children’s Ski School: Parents and Guardians entering their children into Ski and Snowboard School, daycare, children’s centers or other child facilities agree and understand that risks also include, but are not limited to: interaction with other children also participating in the Activities, snow play, taking field trips by walking or by use of ski area or public transportation, the encounter or ingestion of allergens, and playing, eating and/or sleeping in a child care environment. I understand that a minor/child/infant Participant may use the ski lifts without an adult present or may ride the ski lifts with non-employee guests. The participant has been informed and understands all rules and regulations of participation in the Activity.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service