Approximately 5-10 hours a week, minimum of 5. Weekly check-ins. Schedule is flexible. Internship will run for three months and we'll decide if we want to continue or not.
Telecommuting interns welcome. Must have access to the internet. Slight preference given to Bay Area residents so we can meet in person occasionally.
Projects include, but are not limited to:
- event production & creation
- booking workshops, gigs, clients
- blog maintenance
- editing, proofreading, copywriting
- prioritizing and replying to email
- graphics creation
- social media and marketing
- networking and contacts
- ebook editing, formatting, production
- maintain contact, keeping in touch regularly
- meet deadlines
- have an eye for detail
- catch grammar and spelling typos
- be able to do internet research
- be capable of basic web design (photoshop skills, HTML, wordpress, newsletter creation)
- have access to Gmail, google documents, gchat, Skype
Experience and training in the fields above; products for fun and review; references. Willing to work with your school for college credit.
Bonus if you are good with graphics creation, back end domain maintenance, if you are skilled at video or sound editing, or press releases, if you have good visions and suggestions for making systems run more smoothly.
Direct your questions to email@example.com.
Applications due by Wednesday, June 25th, 2013