Qualifications and Requirements
1. Applicant must be a Senior
2. Applicant should have qualified for TFA State Tournament either this year or last year.
3. All parts of the application must be typewritten. Handwritten applications/letters will be rejected.
4. All parts of the application must be received by February 15, 2017.
5. If the name of the student, the coach or the school appears anywhere other than on this form, IT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. Coach recommendations should NOT include the name of the coach or the school.
Instructions for Coach's Recommendation
1. The application will NOT be considered without a typed, one-page coach recommendation.
2. Do not use school letterhead.
3. Do not use the student's name in your letter.
4. Recommendations should include:
a. your overall endorsement of the student;
b. your evaluation of financial need;
c. other factors the committee might need to know.
5. A coach may recommend as many students as they deem deserving.
Instructions for the Personal Narrative
The personal narrative box should include an explanation of why applicants believe they are deserving of this scholarship.
Your Application is NOT COMPLETE until you have submitted both portions: Application Form and Personal Narrative (below), Coach Recommendation (email to JP Fugler at email@example.com). Email address for submissions is located on the TFA website and is here: firstname.lastname@example.org.