Wedding Inquiry Form
Fill this form to understand your requirements and to serve you in a better manner.
Other contact No.
Services you are looking forward to...
Save the Date Shoot
Boudoir Bridal Shoot
Pre-wedding Photography Starting from 15k
Pre-wedding Video Song Starting from 15k
Candid Photography 30k for main events only
Traditional Photography 15k for upto 8 hours
Studio setup Starting from 15k
Instant Photos as return gift with customised frame
Photo Booth Starting from 15k
Story Book/Photo Albums Starting from 15k
4K Cinematic Video
DSLR Cinematic Video Film making 30k per camera per event, only highlights, main events only
HD Video Film making for full coverage 15k for uptown 8 hours
More than one camera/s for Video Film
Live Mixing ( 2-10 camera setup for Video Film ) Starting from 30k
Jimmy Jib ( For aerial shots ) 15k
Aerial views with Qudracopter 15k
LED Wall/s 10x12 feet 15k per wall
Webcasting of live event 15k
Projector/s with Screen/s
Professional Makeup Artist Starting from 30k
Professional Hair Stylist Starting from 30k
Give complete details of all events mentioning Date, Event name, Duration in Complete Hours and Venue in seperate lines and any specific requirements. Example : 14/05/2019 Wedding 6 Hours Karnavati Club, Ahmedabad
Your preferences, suggestions, feedback
About Story Book
Your "Album of Dreams" are totally Made in Italy and is printed on photographic paper or Art paper with Pro Photo RGB profile and the most advanced technologies. It is bound as a book with a handcrafted artisan binding process that makes it unique. Every story book is designed to last for many years, keeping all its functionality as a photo album and exalting the fascination of the work of art created by us. To protect your album, keep it in a dry place away from heat sources and handle the bindings of the pages carefully and correctly. To truly appreciate what we offer do visit us and ask for story book options swatch book.
Wedding Photography and Cinematic Film Tips and Terms
- Having same team of phographers’ for both bride and groom side will allow for lot of creative freedom and sharing of budget will allow more services to be taken advantage of.
- Provide us with all the invites from both sides. Detailed flow chart of all the events and locations of events to be covered. Even proper photographs or scans will do.
- Provide us with the caption/title that you want at the beginning of the film and preferences for songs, music, background score for the film.
- Provide us with contact details of concerned person who can be approached any time like wedding planner, decorator, electrician.
- Event location, timing and ambience of the event will play major role on the output of photographs and video film.
- We advise the Clients to make themselves aware of the rules of the venue concerned and if necessary negotiate with the personnel concerned.
- Build a solid wedding day timeline with the help of a planner or coordinator, if you can. Nothing will effect your wedding day photos more than rushing everything into an unrealistic timeline.
- We recommend that the Photographer be provided with someone who will point out key individuals to be photographed. The Photographer may also require the assistance of someone in organizing family groups.
- The Clients also agree to give the Photographer sufficient warning of key events at the wedding to give the Photographer time to prepare for the event.
- We cannot be held liable for a lack of wedding photos if guests taking their own photos of the Clients continually interrupt the Photographer's work.
- If there is a mandap make sure top and sides are of white cloth only. No reds or other colors.
- No laser lights ever, No backlit stage, No Led color wash lights as ambience.
- We prefer Halogen ( Yellow ) lights as ambient light. White sodium vapour lights are strict no. Any light with color temperature ranging from 2500 Kelvin to 6000 Kelvin is ideal. As far as possible avoid mixing lights of different color temperatures.
- Four 5 amp. AC Power outlets at Entry, Choli, Stage and where ever you want us to do the coverage.
- For reception 6x6 feet table at the same level of stage and 15 feet away in front and another one at step down side.
- In the event of the clients cancelling the wedding for whatever reason the booking fee is non-refundable. It will be considered as liquidated damages to the photographers.
- If for any unforeseen event or calamity wedding or any event gets postponed or cancelled you will have to bear all the cost.
- The copyright of photographs remains with the Photographer. The Photographer grants the Clients permission to make copies of the images under the following conditions. The images taken by the Photographer are for personal use by the Clients and their friends and relatives. Sale, Publication or any Commercial use of the photographs is not allowed without prior written permission from the Photographer.
- The Clients grant the Photographer and its legal representatives, heirs and assigns, the irrevocable and unlimited consent to use the photographs of the Clients for editorial, competition, advertising and promotional purposes.
- The Photographers have working methods in place to prevent loss or damage to your images. However, there is the unlikely possibility that images may be lost, stolen or destroyed for reasons in or beyond our control. In these circumstances liability is limited to the return of fees paid for the service or part thereof according to the percentage of images supplied.
- 50% non-refundable advance as booking confirmation and balance 50% before the start of the first event.
- The quote is valid for ten days from the date.
- Subject to Ahmedabad Jurisdiction.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service