'I Love MIFF' Video Contest
What is the moment that made you love MIFF? Share your most memorable visit to MIFF with ‘I Love MIFF’ Video Contest!
Be as creative as possible to increase your chances of striking viral gold on social media channels. The winning entries will be determined by (A) Creativity, (B) Originality, (C) Appropriateness to the Theme, and (D) Social media engagement.
Theme: I Love MIFF
- Tell your story with “I Love MIFF......”
- Content of video must reflect on (1) What you love most about MIFF, or (2) Your best moments/memory with MIFF
- Make your video more interesting by adding any creative approach such as live-action, animation, whiteboard, motion graphic, typography, screencast, photomontage, etc.
Steps to join:
1. Upload a 30-sec video on your preferred cloud storage
2. Complete the registration form
3. Then click “Submit” to enter
4. Share the video on social media (Facebook, Instagram, etc) and hashtag #iloveMIFF
1. Only ONE entry is allowed to be submitted by an individual.
2. Language: ENGLISH or any other languages with English subtitle.
3. Video length: 30 seconds
4. Video format: MP4 with a recommended video resolution of 720p with clear audio quality. *Note: The orientation of the video must be in Landscape.
5. Submitted entry must not exceed 300mb in size.
6. Participants MUST fill in the registration form.
7. Submission of entry should be submitted latest by 6:00pm on 27 April 2020.
Submission deadline: 27 April 2020, 6.00pm
For further enquiries, please email to MIFF team at
Antigua and Barbuda
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Central African Republic
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Congo, Republic of the
East Timor (Timor-Leste)
Micronesia, Federated States of
Papua New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Trinidad and Tobago
United Arab Emirates
Men - XS
Men - S
Men - M
Men - L
Men - XL
Men - 2XL
Men - 3XL
Ladies - S
Ladies - M
Ladies - XL
Video download link
I hereby declare and undertake to the organiser that: -
a. I have all the required copyright and associated rights, permission and authorisation concerning the originality of the video entry.
b. I further declare that such work(s) contain(s) nothing that is likely to violate or infringe the copyright of any person that could constitute a reason to institute legal proceedings based on the infringement or violation of such rights.
c. The information given is valid and true at the time of submission and I understand that providing false and invalid information is grounds for immediate disqualification.
d. Should my entry be shortlisted, I will attend the Buyers’ Night for the announcement of Winners.
e. The Organiser reserves the right to use entries for advertising and publicity purposes and no claims whatsoever shall be made against the Organiser.
f. The Organiser reserves the right to make any changes to the Contest without any prior notice. Any changes pertaining to the contest i.e. venue, date, time, terms and conditions or cancellation will be announced online at
I agree that any misconduct / unjustified absence from my side are grounds for immediate disqualification from the competition.
Data Protection Policy
I have read, understood and consent on your Data Protection Policy
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service