In particular, leaders today must deal with:
1. Volatility: Things change unpredictably, suddenly, extremely, especially for the worse.
2. Uncertainty: Important information is not known or definite; doubtful, unclear about the present situation and future outcomes; not able to be relied upon.
3. Complexity: Many different and connected parts: multiple key decision factors, the interaction between diverse agents, emergence, adaptation, coevolution, weak signals.
4. Ambiguity: Open to more than one interpretation; the meaning of an event can be understood in different ways.
Leading in a VUCA world not only provide a challenging environment for leaders to operate and for executive development programme to have an impact: it also provides a much-needed range of new competencies. The new reality is resulting in the realisation that new and different capabilities are needed for leaders to succeed in this new normal.
1. To assess the current state of readiness for leaders and managers in leading their organisation for success in the disruptive, VUCA business environment and2. To determine the specific leadership skills competencies that are crucial in driving their organisational strategy in this new normal.
The Survey will take around 10 mins to complete.
We will also be sending you a copy of the complete, complimentary research report will be provided to you when it is released sometime in the last quarter of 2017. The report will then be available to non-survey participants for a fee of $150.00 USD.