It is allowed for homeowners to "host" scheduled events at the clubhouse under certain circumstances so long as they complete the request form and all guests and visitors follow the clubhouse rules.
Reference the HOA Rules and the Clubhouse rules. https://www.watsonassociationmanagement.com/communities/bay-tree-hoa/
These Rules and the specific rules included in this form apply to Hosted Events:
1. All Hosted Events with guests or visitors should be reserved ahead of time, at least 7 days in advance. Approved events will be posted to the Community Events Calendar.
2. Homeowners should limit hosted events up to 2 per year. Exceptions may be made with approval from the Bay Tree HOA board.
3. Priority scheduling is given to the social functions of the community as defined by the Bay Tree HOA Social Committee.
4. No outside clubs, groups, or organizations are allowed to use the clubhouse.
5. Cleanup of the clubhouse and facilities is the responsibility of the resident who scheduled the Hosted Event. The entire clubhouse should be fully cleaned returned to its original condition. Should additional cleanup be necessary at the sole discretion of the board, the Host of the event is responsible for the cost of this cleanup.