Welcome to the leading community of Diplomacy in the Middle East and North Africa. Those interested in becoming part of the Arab Organisation of Diplomacy's cosmopolitan network as Volunteers and who are willing to support the ideals as set out in the Charter of the United Nations and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and willing to support the AOD in its activities, should fill in this form to express their interest in cooperation with AOD. We review all applications on a continuously regular daily basis and applicants are connected based on available opportunities and AOD's needs.
AOD offers a limited number of internships each year. The internships are awarded to young persons studying towards a university degree or who have recently received a degree.
The purpose of the internship programme is:
To provide interns with the opportunity to gain practical work experience remotely in line with their studies or interests, and expose them to the work of the AOD and Diplomacy as a whole for at least six months and not more than one year;
To support the AOD's programmes through the assistance of qualified students specialized in various professional fields such as (Social Media management, content creation, marketing, translation, graphic design, events management, fundraising, partnership and communication, recruitment and external outreach, research and analyzing, ....etc).
Eligibility criteria to be considered as an Intern/Trainee/Stagiaire:
- You are between 20 and 30 years old.
- You have completed at least your Bachelor's degree and or in the final year.
- Interns can be from any area of study.
- You have a good command of English (at least B1+).
- One of the following languages is your mother language (Arabic, English, or French).
- You commit yourself to pay the regular membership fee as outlined here: https://en.arabdiplomacy.org/membership
- You commit to dedicate up to 10 hours per week for the Internship.
- Accepted and selected Interns/Trainees/Stagiaire are not in any mandatory or binding working conditions with AOD and therefore do not receive any monetary compensation or remuneration.
- Compensation is only paid to you if you are asked to deliver a certain assignment (such as a training or workshop or a lecture or a research or a project) and upon mutually signed agreement.
- Applications are reviewed on a regular basis and depending on AOD's needs.
- You must first be a regular member to be considered in the future opening positions as an Intern.
Contact info for any requires or clarifications: