How much do you know about the Thanksgiving holiday? What are the origins of this annual celebration? Take the Thanksgiving Quiz and test your knowledge of Thanksgiving history.
1. What is your name and grade?
2. Who was the governor of the Plymouth Colony at the time of the first Thanksgiving celebration?
a) Miles Standish
b) John Alden
c) Edward Southworth
d) William Bradford
3 How many days did the first Thanksgiving celebrations last?
4. After their first disasterous winter in the colony, the Pilgrims were assisted by a Patauxet Indian who taught them how and where to catch fish and how to fertilize their crops. What was his name?
5. Which U.S. President established Thanksgiving as an annual holiday?
a) George Washington
b) Abraham Lincoln
c) Franklin D. Roosevelt
d) Rutherford B. Hayes
6. Friendly natives from which tribe were invited to the Pilgrims' Thanksgiving celebration?
7.What did the Pilgrims call their new colony?
a) Plymouth Colony
d) Cape Cod
8 The History of Thanksgiving Day
8. a. What did the Indians teach the colonists?
8. b. When did people celebrate Thanksgiving in those days?
8.c. What food did the first Thanksgiving feast's include?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service