Take your experience at the Museum to the next level and gain a greater understanding of the diverse collections on display by booking a class visit or tour today! The UM Museum staff offers guided tours for visitors of all interests.
Our Curator of Education will consult with you to create the most enriching experience possible. Whether you want a general tour of the whole museum or a specialized focus on one exhibit to correspond with your curriculum, we are happy to work with you to create a memorable and rewarding educational experience. Visit museum.olemiss.edu
to see current exhibits!
A few notes:
- Please submit requests at least two weeks before anticipated visit.
- A guided tour request is not the same as a booking, as there may be a prior event or booking. You will be contacted by museum staff to confirm your group's visit and answer any additional questions.
- Group tours are limited to groups larger than 10.
- Tours are available Tuesday-Friday, 8 a.m-3 p.m.
- UM students must park where their decals allow and walk to the museum.