Teen Book Review Submission
Help us build our new Teen Bookstagram by reviewing a book you've recently read! Please read the guidelines below and then fill out the form. A summary of your review or an excerpt will be posted to our instagram (@OLnyteens) at a later date. Follow our instagram for community service updates as well!
1. You must be in grades 6-12 to submit a review.
2. The book must be a Young Adult title, either fiction or nonfiction.
3. You will earn 1 community service hour for each review.
4. You can submit 2 reviews per month.
5. Your submission must include a summary of 100 words or more, and a review of 100 words or more.
6. You cannot review a book that is part of your school curriculum.
Once a submission is reviewed and approved, a community service certificate will be emailed to you.
If you have any questions, please email
Thank you and happy reading!
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
First and Last Name
Email Address - I cannot send emails to your Oceanside Schools email address, so please use another one.
Title of Book
Fiction or Nonfiction?
I didn't like it
I loved it!
Summary (must be 100 words or more)
Please tell us what the book was about.
Review (must be 100 words or more)
Would you recommend this book? Tell us why or why not.
Do we have permission to use your first name and grade in our Bookstagram caption when we post a summary/excerpt of your review? Would you prefer to remain anonymous?
You can use my first name and grade in the caption.
I would like to remain anonymous.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Nassau Library System.