Greater Polk County Food Trail Application
The Polk County Tourism Alliance, in partnership with Travel Oregon, invite you to join the Greater Polk County Food Trail (final name subject to change) to promote your culinary or agritourism business, make new connections with businesses in your area and reach new customers.
Before completing the following application, please review the below benefits associated with being a food trail member and complete the criteria checklist to confirm eligibility to participate.
Each business will be vetted on a case-by-case basis by the Food Trail Action Team in order to guarantee a high quality and authentic visitor experience while not excluding businesses which would qualify under special conditions.
Application due no later than January 17, 2020 to be considered for 2020 Food Trail launch.
Benefits of Participation:
• Map listing with business information and a short description of offerings included in the printed
Food Trail brochure
• Printed copies of the Food Trail brochure will be distributed across the state at key travel entry
points, visitor centers and events around the state
• Up to 200 printed copies of the brochure provided to each participating business
• Food Trail signage provided to participating businesses that attend the Business Engagement
Workshop (businesses not in attendance will be required to pay for metal signage)
• Online companion pages for the food trail on
• Regular and year-long paid promotional campaigns for the Food Trail
Page 1 of 10
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Oregon State University.