Cuddlist Client Intake Form
Welcome to Professional Cuddling!
Please fill in your responses below so that I can get a better idea of what you're looking for out of a cuddle session, and to determine if we are a good fit. Each cuddle session is unique, and I want to make sure that you have a wonderfully gratifying experience with Cuddlist.
Upon submitting your intake form, I will contact you to review your responses, and to schedule your first session if we are a good match.
What kinds of things do you find nurturing for self-care?
Cuddlist Code of Conduct
Have you ever experienced a one-on-one cuddle session? If so, what did you enjoy or not enjoy about your session?
Here is an entertaining take on the Cuddlist Code of Conduct:
Have you ever attended a cuddle party before? If so, who was your facilitator?
Payment is due prior to the start of all cuddle sessions.
Could you please tell me a little bit about yourself?
If you are totally new to professional cuddling, would you agree to offer a reference or meet in person prior to your session?
1. Client and Practitioner both verify that they are at least the legal age of consent in their location.
2. Client and Practitioner both agree to be free from any mind-altering substances during the sessions and are thereby fully able to give consent.
3. Client agrees to fully disclose any diagnoses or conditions that may affect their cuddling session to the Practitioner.
4. Client and Practitioner both agree to practice consent and attention to personal boundaries at all times.
5. Client and Practitioner will communicate to find what is mutually comfortable throughout each cuddling session. This applies to all communication prior to and after sessions as well.
6. This is a strictly platonic service. Client and Practitioner both agree to not pursue or encourage sexual arousal. Also:
Minimum clothing of tank top and shorts that cover the top half of the thigh and are suitable to be worn in public for both Client and Practitioner at all times.
No hand to genital or breast contact. No intentional genital stimulation of any kind.
No exchanging of saliva, or any other bodily fluid, in any way.
7. Client and Practitioner both agree to respectful personal hygiene.
8. Client confidentiality is to be respected at all times.
9. Either Client or Practitioner may end the session at any time.
10. All feedback is valued and confidential. Client and Practitioner agree to let Cuddlist.com know if either party does not uphold this code of conduct during a Cuddlist session through our feedback form, available here:
Remember, this is a platonic cuddle session. Please do not solicit services that are not becoming of my sacred profession.
By submitting this intake form, I am agreeing to abide by the Cuddlist Code of Conduct
Thank you so much for your request!
Upon filling out this intake form, I will review your answers and contact you within 24 hours.
If you have any questions about this process, please feel free to email me at
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service