Chai Mitzvah Educators Group Interest Form
Even though you are a teacher, you can still be a learner! We want to invite you to be a part of a Chai Mitzvah educators group. This group is open to anyone teaching in a Jewish learning setting.
We will meet once-a-month during lunch for conversation and collegiality. Bring your lunch and Federation will provide kosher desserts.
If you cannot join in person, you are invited to join by Zoom. We know it is hard to make space for learning so we want to make this as convenient as possible for you.
For any questions regarding the Chai Mitzvah curriculum or this Jewish educators learning group, please contact David Heilbron, JFGI Director of Youth Philanthropy and Connection, at
All sessions will run from 1:30 - 2:30 pm at the JFGI Education Center.
- Thursday, Sept 19: The Arc of the Holidays
- Thursday, Oct 17: Rites of Passage
- Thursday, Nov 21: Tzedakah/Philanthropy
- Thursday, Dec 19: Individual and Community
- Thursday, Jan 16: Interpersonal Relationships
- Thursday, Feb 20: Mindfulness & Conscious Living
- Thursday, Mar 19: Adding New Insights into the Passover Seder
- Thursday, Apr 23: Israel and the Jewish Spirit
- Thursday, May 14: Gratitude: Modim Anachnu Lach
I am interested in participating via Zoom:
For all sessions
For some sessions
Only if weather prevents me from coming
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service