First Year Program Fees Appeal Form
If you would like to request a refund or waiver of the fees on your tuition account, please fill out the following form. If you have any questions, please contact First Year Programs at 206.543.4905 or

FYI:  Requesting a Deferral or Appeal of NSEOF but Still attending UW
If you are unable to pay the NSEOF, and you plan to attend UW,  you may request to defer the cost.  Please exit this form and visit for more information to submit a deferral, use the following link: .
Sign in to Google to save your progress. Learn more
1. Email *
2. First Name
3. Last Name
4. UW Student ID Number
5. UW Net ID
6. Phone Number
7. Are you still planning on enrolling as a UW Student?
Clear form
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of UW. Report Abuse