NASA Space Apps Challenge PH - Iloilo Application Period: Sept. 6 - Oct. 6
This year, the American Spaces Philippines of the U.S. Embassy Public Affairs Section and the American Corner at Central Philippine University are hosting an exciting, collaborative scientific exploration, as we pair NASA’s data with problem solvers across the globe. Join us on October 18-20 for the 2019 International Space Apps Challenge, with challenges to better understand Earth and Space!
1. Form a team of 3 to 5 members
2. Must be 16 years old and above (Waiver is required for below 18 years old)
3. Must be willing to attend Day 1 - 3 of the NASA Space Apps Challenge (Medical waiver/clearance is required for all participants)
4. Must read and understand the challenge categories for the 2019 NASA Space Apps Challenge. Choose a category challenge that you would like to work on.
5. Submit a 30-second video pitch/brief description of your proposed project ideas based on the categories that you would like to work on with your team.
6. Should be able to travel going to and from the venue.
Required waivers will be requested upon acceptance. Thank you
Are you ready for the journey?
Team Representative (Complete Name)
Contact Mobile Number
Number Team Members
Team Members (Complete Name/Affiliation/Age
Tell us something about any previous project/s that you have worked on
Based on the NASA Space Apps Challenge categories this year, what challenge category would you like to work on? Briefly describe the project/s do you have in mind. You may also share the link to your 30-second video pitch, if any.
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of America.gov.