2. It is an express condition of every person entering upon the Equestrian facilities that he/she agrees, and if he/she is under 18 years of age, his/her parents and /or accompanying adult also agree, that he/she does so at his/her own risk and voluntarily accepts the risk of injury or damage that is implicit in riding a horse on the premises .
3. All juniors must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
4. Properly fitting hard riding hats and body protectors, to current British Standards , and footwear with heels must be worn at all times when mounted.
5. Any fences that are damaged or seen to be damaged must be reported.
6. All accidents must be reported.
7. We reserve the right to re-schedule.