EN | 2021 Application Form Capacity Entrepreneurship Programme - Launch
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE FILLING OUT THE APPLICATION FORM
Capacity Entrepreneurship Programme has three phases: Launch (ideation), Boost (entry market), and Elevate (active coaching and mentorship). YOU ARE APPLYING TO LAUNCH.
LAUNCH (March – April)
Launch is the two-month ideation phase providing foundational entrepreneurship and prototyping skills for aspiring entrepreneurs. This program is available in German and English.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Entrepreneurial skills to ideate and design innovative projects through creative thinking
- Self-assessment tools to determine your readiness to begin your entrepreneurial journey
- Swiss business practices and the Swiss entrepreneurial ecosystem
- You have a refugee background or you come from a country at risk of a humanitarian disaster.
- You have status as an asylum seeker (N) or as a recognised refugee or migrant (Permit B/C) OR temporarily admitted refugee or person (Permit F/L) in Switzerland. No Schengen visas are accepted.
- You have an interesting and viable business, for-profit or non-profit initiative.
- You would want to commit to the programme and the development of your project.
- You are available on 3 Startup Fridays ALL DAY (9-5) - Please see dates below.
- You are available on two 2-hour Group Sessions in the evening.
- You are available for a marketing event.
- You are willing to work independently on your project for an average of 5 hours per week.
100 CHF* Flexible payment options.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION:
We look forward to receiving your application by Friday, February 12th, 2021. Please make sure that you click on "SEND" in the top right-hand corner after filling out this form so that we receive your application.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Capacity.