1 family + 1 block + 1 bag = 1 Clean CommUNITY
Join Southside Organizing Center (SOC) and the 100 near Southside families who are completing a cleanup in our community, while cooperating with the “Safer at Home” order.
As you take your regularly scheduled walk outside cooperating with the “Safer at Home” order, pick up the garbage on your block and help your community stay cleaner, safer, and stronger.
Safer at Home tips:
• This cleanup is for families and individuals from a household NOT for groups to be formed outside of the Governor’s order.
• Please stay home if you have any symptoms or have been confirmed with the virus
• Persons should wear their mask, gloves and keeping a 6’ distance
1. Register your clean up here (SOC’s district boundaries: North - Menomonee Valley, South – Oklahoma Ave.; East – 1st St.; and West – Miller Parkway)
2. You will receive a follow up confirmation (space is limited to 10 families each of the 10 weeks)
3. A cleaning kit (bag, pickers, flyers, masks, etc.) will be dropped off at your house with no personal contact
4. Compete your clean up on your block and send us a photo (only one bag please, because our local garbage pickup is working hard to meet demand)
5. Your rewards (certificate from elected officials and some other goodies) will be dropped off at your house and supplies will be picked back up
1 Clean CommUNITY starts on Wednesday, April 22nd, 2020 for Earth Day’s 50th Anniversary and goes for 10 weeks!
Names and ages of person’s participating from household/Nombres y edades de las personas del hogar que van a participar
Phone number/Numero de teléfono
email address/correo electrónico
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Southside Organizing Committee.