Des Moines New Age & Psychic Fair Fall 2019
Business Name (If business name is the same as your real name, please just type in your name.)
Primary Phone number
Alternative Phone Numer
Please provide a sentence description of the product or service you will be offering at the fair. This will be used to create the fair handout. (Please limit to approximately 10 words)
Are you interested in being a speaker?
Please provide a brief description of your desired speaking topic. (Speaking slots are limited to 45 minutes per talk.)
Booth (all booth come with one table and two chairs)
Booth $150.00 ($125.00 before May 1st)
Additional Table $10.00
Late fee $20 if not registered prior to August 1st, 2019
Credit Card/PayPal fee 5%
Advertising Rates for the fair handout (The handout will be 5.5" x 8.5")
Full Page $100.00
Half Page $60.00
Quarter Page $25.00
Eighth Page $15.00
Payment and Contact
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact:
Des Moines New Age Shop -
Phone - 515-276-7755 You can also message the Facebook Event Page
Payments can be done via PayPal at this address
We can also take a card over the phone 515-276-7755
You can also mail a check to : Des Moines New Age & Psychic Fair
6307 Hickman Rd.
Des Moines, IA 50322
Vendor Contract and Agreements
We would like to this to be a fun event for all. Your hosts are fairly easy-going people so if special arrangements are needed, please don’t hesitate to contact one of us and we will do our best to accommodate your needs. Thank you for being a part of our event!!
1.Total payment is due when you submit your application. A booth will not be reserved for you if you have not submitted a contract and payment. If you are unable to attend for any reason, your application fee and booth will be forfeited at 50% before Aug. 1st 2019 and in full after the deadline (no exceptions). We want to keep our costs affordable but need to cover all costs and advertising fees for the event. Hosts reserve the right to reject any application at any time without reason.
2. Expo hosts are neither responsible nor liable for individual vendors, their personal items or vending property. Each vendor/business is covered by their own insurance/license for any service/products offered. Liability for any loss to the exhibitors shall not be the responsibility of the hosts or facility. Vendors are strongly encouraged to carry business insurance, covering trade shows and fairs, which ensures their goods, services and exhibits against loss or damage. Vendors are responsible for any damage they cause to the facility including labor charges to re- pair such damage.
3. Vendors must conform to all local law enforcement and fire codes, health regulations, electrical codes and other local, city, state and federal laws and regulations. Burning candles or incense is NOT allowed. Liquid displays will need host approval.
4. Booths are limited to no more than two businesses/readers per booth (please note additional fee of $75).
5. Electricity is not guaranteed unless you indicate on your initial contract that it is needed and you receive confirmation from the host that electricity is approved. Please note additional fee of $25.00
6. Booth space is strictly enforced. All merchandise and walking areas must remain within your designated booth size. Aisles and exits shall remain clear of debris and obstacles. All tables, chairs, signage, entrances and exits need to remain within your allowed booth.
7. You must allow entrance/exit from your booth. You cannot enter or exit your booth through a neighboring vendor’s booth. Display must be set up so customers can shop without going into a neighboring booth.
8. Do not nail, screw, staple or pin anything to the walls or floors. Masking/ painters tape is allowed. No duct tape or quick stick hooks. Vendor responsible for determining how to display any signage. Many vendors will not have a wall behind them.
9. The host reserves the right to cancel and/or reschedule the expo with a 30 day notice. The Expo may be canceled without notice due to venue damage or any act of nature. Vendors agree to not hold the host, any employees or volunteers, the facility or any successors liable for damage or injury caused at this event.
I have read and agree to the above contract and understand this is legally binding.
Signature (Typing your name means you agree and will abide by the terms of the contract/agreement)
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service