Please fill out the following application. The application will be reviewed by the TCV board and approved or denied. Voting will occur monthly. You will be notified of the decision via email.
Benefits:- Member organizations hold seats on the Policy Committee of the League of Conservation Voters. Weekly bill review sessions are conducted with our lobbyist, key members of the environmental community, strategists, and Policy Committee members. The sessions are held in Nashville and can be accessed remotely via Uberconference.
- TCV engages the services of a lobbyist that monitors legislation that is of concern to our community and performs government relations services with elected officials and the administration.
- TCV promotes events and important information from member organization via social media and our quarterly electronic newsletter.
- Member organizations can attend member only events and attend TCV: Education Fund legislative trainings.
- Member organizations can receive bulk amounts of legislative scorecards.
- Member organizations are listed in all TCV mailings and our website if your organization approves.
Cost of Membership: (paid yearly)
$200 Yearly Operational Budget less than <$50,000
$400 Yearly Operational Budget less than <$100,00
$750 Yearly Operational Budget between $100,000-$300,000
$1,000 Yearly Operational Budget over > $300,000