Dr. Ronald Lehrer, Associate Dean and Chair, Graduate Programs in Education and Special Education
Dr. Elaine Nikolakakos, Chair, M.S. in Teaching Literacy, 212-463-0400, Ext. 5327
Face to Face classes are now available in the BRONX (New). Touro College also offers courses in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Queens, Bay Shore as well as fully online programs.
Please complete the information below so that we may assist you in achieving your educational goals.
We will be pleased to send you our NEW brochure and important registration and contact information.
You may request information here for Grad. Ed. and Special Ed., TESOL and Literacy programs.
Section 1: About you
Section 2: About your interest in Touro Graduate Studies in Education and Special Education, TESOL and Literacy.
M.S. Degrees in Education and Special Education, Online or Face to Face
Earn Your Master’s Degree in Education and Special Education
• M.S. in Early Childhood Education and Special Education, Birth-Grade 2 (36 credits) Program of Study for Birth – Grade 2
• M.S. in Childhood Education and Special Education, Grades 1-6 (36 credits)
• M.S. in Teaching Students with Disabilities, Generalist, Grades 7-12 (42 credits)
Earn Advanced Certificates Leading to Annotations for NYS Teachers
• Advanced Certificate in Teaching Students with Autism and Severe or Multiple Disabilities (12 credits)
• Advanced Certificate in Gifted and Talented Education (15 credits)
Add Additional Classroom Certifications to Your NYS Teacher Certification
• Extend your Teacher Certification Birth-Grade 2 to Grades 1-6 (6 credits) or Grades 1-6 to Birth-Grade 2 (9 credits)
• Extend your NYS Teacher General Education Certification to Teaching Students with Disabilities (12 credits)
• Extend your NYS Disabilities Certification to Students with Disabilities, Generalist, Grades 7-12 (6 credits)
M.S. in Teaching Literacy
M.S. in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
Please visit http://www.touro.edu for admissions, schedules and more.