21. Ethics in Practice
Session 21: Lee Hillam and Stephanie Bullock in discussion with Alison Cleary and Justine Clark
Please refer to the Parlour website for the learning objectives of the series. These relate to the Practice Management Unit of Competency in the Australian National Standard of Competency for Architects.
Please respond to a minimum of three questions to earn 1 formal point of CPD for this 1 hour session.
1. What is a BCorp? What is involved in setting an organisation up as a BCorp?
2. What has been the impacts of becoming a BCorp been for the practices represented?
3. How can a firm’s structure, systems, habits and processes support and enable equity and integrity?
4. What connections between practice culture and the quality of the work produced were discussed?
5. How might you apply relevant tips and strategies discussed in your own circumstances?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service