The prize include: - Two returns flights courtesy of Mango - Two nights’ accommodation courtesy of Tsogo Sun- Car rental from Hertz- Access to FNB Slow Lounge- Steers vouchers- VarsityCup10 hamper from Steinhoff international- And of course, VIP treatment at the game
You may enter once a week.
2. No persons who are directors, members, partners, employees, franchisees, or agents of, or consultants to FNB Varsity Cup present Steinhoff International, its marketing service provider(s) utilised in connection with this Competition, any supplier of goods or services in connection with this Competition, any other person who directly or indirectly controls, or is controlled by, them, or any spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of such persons, may enter into the Competition.
3. A copy of these Competition rules (“the Rules”) is available on www.varsitycup.co.za. These Rules may be amended by reasonable notification via the FNB Varsity Cup present Steinhoff International website (www.varsitycup.co.za) at any time during the Competition, and will be applied and interpreted by the company and its decision regarding any disputes relating to such meaning and/or content will be final and binding.
4. Participation by the entrants in the Competition constitutes an agreement to abide by these Rules.
5. The Competition starts on 31 January 2017 and ends on April 11, at 23:59. The Competition is only active during match fixtures and only entries received during match fixtures will be considered eligible for entry into the Competition.
6. In order to enter into the Competition, entrants are required to do the following on the Varsity Cup website: Provide: e-mail address, First name. Surname, Cell number, Refer a friend (their email address) and select which Varsity they support
7. One submission amounts to one entry into the Competition provided that the entry complies with the requirements set out above. Entrants are permitted to enter multiple times into the Competition provided that the entries are distinctly different from each other and comply with the requirements set out above.
8. The prizes in this Competition are as follows: Return flights courtesy of Mango, Car rental courtesy of Hertz, VIP treatment at the Varsity Cup final, Access to FNB Slow Lounge courtesy of FNB, Steers meal voucher courtesy of Steers and Varsity Cup Hamper courtesy of Steinhoff International
9.The winners will be determined by a panel of judges and will be announced and be contacted by a representative by way of email and phone call.
10.The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and, to the maximum extent permitted in law, FNB Varsity Cup present Steinhoff International and its sponsors, subsidiary and holding companies are not liable for any defects in any prizes.
12.Winners will be required to, on receipt of the prize, complete and sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the prize and must provide a certified copy of their proof of identification within the time period stipulated by 3 April.
13.Every reasonable effort will be made to contact the winners, however if the winners do not respond to the notification/s and/or provide the required documents within 7 (seven) days after a FNB Varsity Cup present Steinhoff International representative has informed him or her that he/she has won the prize, the winner will forfeit the prize and FNB Varsity Cup present Steinhoff International will be entitled to select a new winner.
14. FNB Varsity Cup present Steinhoff International may, before or after the winners of the Competition have been publicly announced, require that a winners permit the use of their image and/or name in its marketing material and/or participate in its marketing activities (including endorsing, promoting and/or advertising the services
15.To the maximum extent permitted in law, FNB Varsity Cup present Steinhoff International sponsors or any holding or subsidiary companies of any of them, or any of their respective directors, officers, managers, employees and agents, franchisees, or anyone associated with any of them, shall not incur any liability to any person for any injury, claim, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, as a result of entering into, or arising from any cause whatsoever or howsoever arising from their participation in, this Competition or the use of any prize won there under (any such prizes being utilized at the own risk of any winner thereof).
16.In the event of a dispute in respect of any aspect of the Competition, FNB Varsity Cup present Steinhoff International decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17.By entering the Competition you agree to receive further communication and direct marketing material from FNB Varsity Cup present Steinhoff International, sponsors and its holding and subsidiary companies provided that the entrants may opt-out of receiving commercial communications at any time via the appropriate opt-out mechanisms provided by the FNB Varsity Cup present Steinhoff International for such purpose
18.This Competition shall comply with, and will be subject to, any peremptory provisions of the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (“the CPA”) and the regulations promulgated thereunder, which are deemed to be incorporated herein (“Peremptory Provisions”). In the event of any conflict between these Rules and the Peremptory Provisions, the latter shall prevail. Copies of the CPA and the regulations promulgated thereunder are available on the Department of Trade and Industry Website: www.dti.gov.za
19.Any provision of these Rules or the Competition which is held to be invalid or unenforceable shall be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability without invalidating or rendering unenforceable the remaining provisions thereof.