Read the following Student Screening Criteria, prior to applying
SDA is an intense program that includes full time college credit classes with a 20 hour/week paid apprenticeship each semester. The selection criteria are critical for student success in the program.
Preferred Screening Criteria:
• Applicant needs to have completed and passed at least one computer science course in high school
• Applicant has developed one app or completed one computer science project
• Applicant has participated in Computer Science Club or Competition
• Applicant is able to commute to the Humboldt Park Campus of Wright College
- 1645 N California Ave, Chicago, IL 60647
• Applicant is able to commute to local employer for duration of the program
• If Applicant is under the age of 18 years at the time of submitting this application, a parent or guardian consent is required. Applicant will provide necessary parent/guardian information for consent.
NOTE: Applicant will be looked at in a holistic manner during the screening process.