40th Annual Tokeland Old Fashioned Parade & Picnic Saturday, July 6th
A truly historic event!
This old fashioned parade and picnic following began in 1979 with a few friends patriotically strolling down the street. Join in the fun and help us celebrate 40 years of friendship and honoring this great country.
Complete the form below.
the first parade in 1979
Business Name (if applicable)
Did you participate in last year's Tokeland Parade?
What town are you coming from to participate in this years Tokeland parade?
Parade categories. Trophy given for each. Which best describes your entry?
best vehicle club
best single vehicle in a club
best single vehicle outside a club
# of people in your group
What do I do on Parade Day, July 6th?
1) Plan to be at the Tokeland Marina no later than 10:30 AM to line up
2) Tokeland Road closes to car traffic at 10:45 AM
3) At the Marina, check in at the registration tent and get your participation ribbon
4) If your watching the parade, follow the signs to park in the extended lots; parking at the Tokeland hotel will be reserved for guests and handicap parking.
5) After the parade, join the Chamber of Commerce for the traditional hot dog lunch (donations welcome!)
6) Fun games follow with the traditional sack race, water balloon toss and a hay dig for kids under the age of 5
Comments to the Event Organizers
Questions? Please contact Bob Merrill at
I hereby, for myself and the participants in my party, my organization my heirs, executors, and administrators waive and release any and all rights and claims for damages I may have against the organizers, on whose building or grounds this activity is being held, and any instructors or persons of this organization for injuries received in participating in any activity sponsored by the Tokeland/North Cove Chamber of Commerce.
Acknowledgement of Disclaimer
Yes, I agree through submission of this registration
No, I do not agree, therefore will not be participating
Thank you! Sponsored by Tokeland-North Cove Chamber of Commerce
Full Calendar of Events for the rest of 2019
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service