As Looiersgracht 60 looks back fondly on the successful first edition of Printing Plant 2018 - a bespoke 3-day art book fair for like-minded, independent publishers - we are excited to announce that we will be hosting a second edition later this year on 22-24 November 2019, once again as part of Amsterdam Art Weekend.
Applications for the second edition of Printing Plant Art Book Fair are now open.
Submission deadline: 15 June 2019
All applicants will be notified regarding the selection by 15 July 2019.
- Registration is open to independent publishers, artists, non-profit organisations, collectives, small press publishers, museum and university press, distributors and specialist trade suppliers.
- Publishers are requested to be present during the entire fair (22-24 November 2019); Printing Plant reserves the right to decide which space is assigned to each selected publishing house considering the overall layout of the space.
- Application to Printing Plant is free. A participation contribution will be required of all selected publishers upon their acceptance to join the fair. Stall options and pricing are included in the open call information.
- Due to a great number of applications we receive, we appreciate if you could kindly provide the most recent and accurate information regarding your publishing activities.
- Please note your online application has only been successfully submitted, if you receive a confirmation email. If you did not receive a confirmation email, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your application!
Additionally there will also be small tables available for publishers presenting a limited number of publications.
Artists applying with one limited-edition artist book can apply for the shared artist table.
Please note that Printing Plant reserves the right to decide which space is assigned to each publishing house according to the overall layout of the space.
You can select you preference from the options below: