Digital Passport Final Test
Read each question and ALL OF THE ANSWERS carefully. Then choose or write the BEST ANSWER POSSIBLE.
1. It is good to be distracted by your cell phone when you are crossing the street or talking to someone.
2. What is one piece of personal information that you should NEVER share with strangers online?
3. When you see someone being bullied or cyberbullied, you should be a/an
4. When you are searching for information on the internet, you should type in
lots of little, unimportant words
a few key words
an entire question
just a question mark
5. If you copy someone else's work or use their creation without permission, it is called
all of these
6. Why should you NOT use your cell phone in a movie theater?
7. If a stranger on the internet says they want to meet you, you should
ask him where he wants to meet
go right to the meeting place
tell your parents
call the police
8. Which of these is a good password?
9. If you want to use a photo from the internet in your report, you must
call the photographer.
cite the photographer and/or where you found the photo.
forget it! You can't!
10. The most important thing to remember when using a device on the internet is
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Greater Nebraska Educational Network Consortium.
Terms of Service