ESDH Transcript Request Form
To request a transcript from Eastern Shore District High School, please provide accurate information below:
1. Provide your full name at the time of graduation
2. Provide you birth date
3. Provide current telephone number, mailing address and email address with your submission (if we require further information, or need to send transcripts to you directly, we will need these)
4. Provide the name of the institution(s) you would like your transcript mailed/emailed to.
This service is free for current students. For past graduates there is a charge of $6 for the first transcript and $2 for each additional transcript. Transcripts are printed and mailed/emailed approximately once per week. Some graduation years might take longer if they are not yet in digital form.
If requested, we email transcripts directly to learning institutions. Clearly identify which institution(s) you wish to have them sent to. Hard copies can be mailed out to you or to the institution if needed (Do not open school sealed transcripts as many institutions will not accept them)
After submitting your request here, you will have three payment options:
1. NEW! Go to our website
- click on the SchoolCash button on homepage - register for a SchoolCash account and pay online.
2. Send a cheque to Eastern Shore District High - 35 West Petpeswick Rd, Musquodoboit Harbour, NS, B0J2L0
3. Cash (in office)
*PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED BEFORE TRANSCRIPTS WILL BE MAILED*
If you have any questions, please email
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Full name at graduation:
Date of birth:
Mailing address (if hard copy required):
Send transcript to: (name of institution/s)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of GNSPES/SEPNE.