OFFSITE EQUIPMENT RESERVATION REQUEST FORM
TORONTO ANIMATED IMAGE SOCIETY (TAIS) is an animation production space where artists engage in the creation of independent work in studio, and also makes production equipment available to Studio Members for offsite rental in support of animation projects.
STUDIO MEMBER #
Please enter your Studio Membership #. If you are unsure of your Member # and/or your membership status, please contact TAIS at 416-533-7889, or
. If you need to apply for a new TAIS membership, renew your membership, or upgrade your TAIS Supporting Membership to a Studio Membership, visit:
Your FIRST NAME
Your LAST NAME
Your EMAIL ADDRESS
If you've recently moved or changed your contact information, please update your details below
Please UPDATE TAIS with your MAILING ADDRESS, PHONE AND/OR EMAIL address if recently changed. TAIS will never share your contact information with any third party without your expressed written permission.
To finalize your booking, you will need to present TAIS staff with one of the following pieces of current (up to date) photo ID. Please indicate which you will bring with you.
TAIS will keep a copy of your ID on file for up to 1-year. TAIS will never share your personal identification information with any third party. All member's personal identification records are shredded annually.
OFFSITE EQUIPMENT BOOKING RATES
TAIS offers rates on a Weekly/Bi-Weekly/Monthly periods. 6 Month booking requests must be reviewed by TAIS Studio Production Committee. **A 50% DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED FOR ALL BOOKINGS
DUE TO COVID-19: We have implemented new protocols around equipment rentals.
All members must wear masks upon entry.
All equipment rentals must book an appointment for pickup and drop off times.
PICKUP and DROP OFFS are Tuesdays by appointment.
We no longer do daily rentals to allow for a decontamination period.
Minimum rentals are for 1 week.
Maximum rentals are for 3 months.
EQUIPMENT BOOKINGS & USE
• To book TAIS Equipment for offsite use, you must be a current Studio Member.
• Deposits are held in the event of damage or loss of equipment, and will be returned within 2 days of return
where no damage/loss has occurred.
• In the event of damage/loss, TAIS may withhold the full or partial deposit.
• Where the equipment is not returned to TAIS on the agreed upon date, TAIS may withhold the full or partial deposit.
• TAIS is mandated to support independent animation production, and as such TAIS prioritizes bookings for projects that are entirely or partially incorporating animation arts. Non-animation production rentals will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
• The use of TAIS equipment and studios constitutes a form of production assistance to the animator from TAIS, and as such TAIS must be fully acknowledged and credited in the titles and/or credits of any production using TAIS resources and/or receiving subsidized assistance.
• A guide and resources for acknowledging TAIS is available at:
Yes - I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ THE TAIS STUDIO ACCESS POLICIES & UNDERSTAND MY OBLIGATIONS & AGREE TO ACKNOWLEDGE TAIS PRODUCTION ASSISTANCE, as required.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service