Grammar for ESL - Winter 2020 Registration
"Grammar for ESL" is for intermediate English language learners. Learn important parts of English Grammar with fun activities, lots of practice and individual attention from the tutors. You will also work on pronunciation and talking on the phone.
Grammar will include how to:
* say things in past, present or future
* use words like to, on, over, into, of
* describe amounts with words like some, a few, a lot, less
* use pronouns like he, she, they
* speak formally versus informally
The group will meet on Wednesdays and Fridays, 10:00 am to 11:30 am, in Birch River Room at the Malletts Creek Library - 3090 Eisenhower Parkway, Ann Arbor - from February 5 - March 27, 2020.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Washtenaw Literacy.