Post CICLing 2015 Tour: Nile Cruise (Aswan and Luxor)
Nile Cuise ((Monday 20 April - Friday 24 April)
Nile Cruise (Fri. April 24th 2015 - April 27th 2015)
04 days / 03 nights cruise ASWAN/Luxor
Sail up the ancient Nile river aboard a five star cruise only to tour the marvelous cities of Luxor and Aswan, and behold history's most renowned monuments.
Accommodation on full board basis onboard.
DAY 01: ASWAN
· Breakfast. Transfer to Cairo Airport for a domestic flight to Aswan ( you might want to co-ordinate with the team so that you time your arrival to Cairo, so as to catch the flight to Aswan).
· Arrival Aswan airport and a transfer to the Nile cruise. Embarkation and lunch on board.
· Visit Philae Temple, High Dam and unfinished obilysque. Back to ship and overnight.
DAY 02: ASWAN/KOM OMBO/EDFU/ESNA:
· Sail to Kom Ombo, arrival and visit temple of Kom Ombo dedicated to Sobek and Haroeris.
· Sail to Edfu and visit the temple of the falcon god Horus.
· Continue to sail towards Luxor after passing through the Esna Lock.
DAY 03: ESNA/LUXOR:
· Arrival to Luxor. Visit the temples of Karnak and Luxor.
· In the afternoon, visit the Necropolis of Thebes: Valley of Kings, Temple of queen Htshepsut and Colossi of Memnon.
DAY 04: LUXOR/CAIRO:
· Breakfast. Transfer to Luxor Airport for a domestic flight to Cairo.
· Arrival Cairo airport and a transfer to the hotel
· End of service.
· 03 nights based on full board accommodation on a 5* Nile cruise
· 09 meals on board (Starting with Lunch and ending in breakfast)
· Guided visit to the West Bank: (Valley of Kings “3 tombs”, Hatshepsut Temple, and the colossi of Memmnon)
· Guided visit to the East bank: ( Luxor & Karnak Temples)
· Guided visit to High Dam / Philae / Obelisque
· Guided visit to Kom Ombo and Edfu Temples
· Transfers to visits in an A/C bus (in Aswan & Luxor)
· Transfers to/from airport in an A/C bus (From & to Cairo Apt)
· Motor transfer from west to east to save time.
· 01 Bottle of water per person everyday
· CAI/ASW/LXR/CAI air TKT
If you are interested in this trip, please enter your name:
Please also enter your email:
How many people will accompany you?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service