Application for Admission
2021-2022 Academic Year
We are excited that you are interested in Heritage Academy and look forward to learning more about your family! The Heritage Learning admissions process is as follows:
1) Visit and observe at least part of a Heritage Academy class day. This is required before application will be considered.
To schedule a visit, contact Erin Tintzman at
2) Fill out and submit this online application.
3) Pay the non-refundable $35 application fee via a PayPal email link provided immediately after application has been submitted.
4) Request references. Two or three references are needed per FAMILY: one each from a school teacher or administrator (unless student(s) is/are homeschooled), pastor, and personal friend. References are submitted online at the following link and must be requested by the applying family:
5) If your student is or has been enrolled in school (other than homeschool), please email or mail his/her most recent report card or transcript, as well as, the most recent standardized text scores. email:
or mail: 144 Kienas Road, Kalispell, MT 59901
Applications will be considered when steps 1-5 above are complete. The Heritage Admissions Committee will review your application once complete and notify you via email regarding our decision within 3 weeks. Families who have completed the admissions process and received a letter of acceptance may register for classes beginning April 27th. Please note that our classes fill quickly and our current families have priority registration prior to April 27th.
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY AS TO STUDENTS
Heritage Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service