Craft Fair Registration 2016
We invite you to participate in the 24th Annual Holiday Happenings Craft Show sponsored by WTW Crew Boosters on November 5, 2015, 10 AM - 4 PM. The show will again be held in W.T. Woodson High School. The Holiday Happenings Craft Show is a juried show and decisions are based on handmade origin, creativity, marketability, and quality of workmanship as evidenced by your photos. The committee also strives to achieve a balance between the different craft media so that we present an event that has a broad appeal to the public. Artisan exhibitors must be the originator/creator of the items being sold.
This show has THREE UNIQUE FEATURES; There Is NO ADMISSION FEE for shoppers, ELECTRICITY is included in the booth fee and best of all, STUDENT ATHLETES are available to assist crafters with loading and unloading their supplies!
Show Rules and Information: CANCELLATION? Should weather cancel the show, we are not able to offer an alternative date for the show. Due to expenses incurred application fees cannot be refunded. (Since the craft show is indoors, the it is very unlikely the Show will need to be cancelled.)
• Hours: 10 AM - 4 PM. Set up 6:30 am - 9:30 am Saturday.
• Absolutely no buy-sell, resale or kits. All items offered for sale must be handcrafted by the exhibitor.
• Each crafter is responsible for the collection and submission of Virginia sales tax.
• Displays should be professional in appearance and fit within the assigned space. Tables should be draped to within one (1) inch of the floor. Children under 10 years of age and pets are not permitted in the individual display areas during the show.
• You may not be in the same location to which you have been assigned in past shows. We make every attempt to honor requests for specific booth spaces, but final layout will be dependent on the number of participants.
• Acceptances and space assignments will be sent via email. Please keep us informed of any changes in your email address. Space assignments will be emailed in early November.
• Deadline for Applications: When full. No refunds will be given after your application is accepted.
***IF YOU WERE A CRAFTER AT HOLIDAY HAPPENINGS 2015, YOU DO NOT NEED TO SUBMIT PHOTOS. YOU ONLY NEED TO REGISTER FOR THE SHOW AND SUBMIT THE FEE, by APRIL 3RD, TO RESERVE YOUR BOOTH!