Vendors with the ability to perform or supply items below are requested to send capabilities statements.
1. Mobile Vaccination Unit
Vendors of other supplies and services are welcome to submit capability or interest statements regarding support of the USACE COVID-19 Response.
All interested parties are requested to register at the SAM.gov website under the "Disaster Registry" tab. Click here to learn more about the Disaster Registry.
Due to the volume of submissions, individual responses are not possible.
If you are contacting us with offers of PPE, ventilators, or medication please refer to this form instead: https://www.afwerx.af.mil/stories/coronavirus.html
About this tool
This tool was created to allow contractors seeking to support the construction of Alternative Medical Sites to respond to the US Army Corps of Engineers Marketing Research Request.
To fill out this form you will need:
- DUNS Number
- Physical Address
- Point of Contact Phone Number
- Business Size as stated in your SAM.Gov Registration
- NAICS Codes
- For construction bids, your company's aggregate and single contract bonding capacity
- Time to execute contract and deliver goods or services
- Locations you are willing to do work
- Capability statement not to exceed 6000 characters
This is a Request For Information pursuant to FAR Part 15.2. The applicable OMB Control number is OMB Control Number 9000-0037 for the purpose of promoting early exchanges of information about future acquisitions with industry. Entry of information in this form is for market research only.