Attic Library Survey 2021
The Attic Library is conducting a feasibility survey on starting an E-Library at Faith. The E-Library will allow members to access a variety of E-Books online. Please participate in this short survey to share your views and help us improve our Library services.
1. Are you a member of the Attic Library?
2. Are you a current user of E-Books?
3. Would you use the E-Library if we have one at Faith?
If you have answered 'No' to the previous question, thank you for completing the survey. If your answer is 'Yes', please continue with the remaining questions.
4. Which type of materials are you interested in? You can select more than one.
Books for Adults
Books for Children
5. Which topic are you interested in? You can select more than one.
Emotional Well-being/Mental Wellness
Family and Parenting
Marriage and Relationships
Spiritual Growth and Healing
6. Which author are you interested in? You can select more than one.
A. W. Tozer
C. S. Lewis
7. How often would you access the E-Library?
Once a week
Once every 2 weeks
Once a month
Once every 2 months
8. Do you have any other feedback or comment?
Thank you for completing the survey.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service