Marin Community Clinics
Our "Update" and "Connecting for Health" newsletters are two ways we reach out to the community.
Let us know what you think.
Take our short survey
This survey will take less than 5 min of your time.
1. Do you read the newsletters?
No - neither (skip to question #7)
Just the "Update" (short newsletter)
Just "Connecting for Health" (longer newsletter)
2. Which articles do you like best? (check all that apply)
Stories about MCC programs and staff
3. Our longer newsletter, "Connecting for Health", provides more in depth information. What do you think about the level of detail?
Would like more information.
4. What do you think about the frequency of our newsletters?
Would like more frequent news
4 publications a year is too much
5. How do you prefer to receive these newsletters?
Print copy in the mail
Both email and print copy
6. If you chose Email in the above question please provide us with your Name (First & Last) and your preferred Email so that we may accommodate your wishes:
7. Do you have any comments or suggestions for how we might improve our newsletters?
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback!
Contact Lindsay Boughey by phone at (415)526-8527 or by email at LBoughey@MarinClinics.org
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service