MUSE will provide a childcare room at Memorial Hall in conjunction with our upcoming spring concerts. This room will be staffed by two adult care providers and have tables and chairs available. We anticipate a maximum of 25 children per concert.
Childcare will be available to ticket holders during the following hours:
- Friday, June 9 from 6:15pm to 9:15pm (concert runs approx. 7-9)
- Sunday, June 11 from 3:15pm to 6:15pm (concert runs approx. 4-6)
Other details and requirements:
- Use this form to register all children who will be needing childcare for one or both of the concerts.
- If your child is under 18 months of age, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make special arrangements.
- Please bring any snacks, drinks, games, toys and other supplies your child may need.
- Parent/guardian must remain inside Memorial Hall for the duration and must be reachable via phone/text in case of an issue.
- Advanced registration for childcare is required for ALL children who utilize this service.
- If you need childcare for both concerts, please complete this form twice--one form for each date.
- If your child chooses to attend part of the concert and sit in their own seat, you must purchase a ticket for that child.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com