1) In order to proceed you should have completed the application for free membership on the www.nftga.org website. Only members will be assisted by the NFTGA.
2) We are only assisting members currently who completed their courses prior to April 2017.
3) The onus is on you to provide us with ACCURATE AND SUFFICIENT INFORMATION in order to proceed with following up on the status of your certificate and requesting an in-house copy where applicable. You will receive a notification by email if information was insufficient, or if you don't qualify for a certificate in accordance with the submitted information. We will consider the case closed in this instance, and you would need to pursue other avenues. However, your name will be stored on a database and you might be contacted for special programmes in the future to assist with obtaining a guiding certificate in order to register.
4) The NFTGA cannot guarantee a certificate to be issued if we take on your case. The outcome will be determined by what you have actually done, the provider's status, evidence available to be awarded the certificate; and ultimately if all the requirements stipulated by Cathsseta was met.
5) You will be responsible for the postage fee (certificate will be forwarded by registered mail).
By submitting the information below:
1. I hereby acknowledge that in compliance with the applicable legislation and specifically the Protection of Personal Information Act 2013, Act 4 of 2013 (POPI), NFTGA and its Agents might be required to review, process, divulge and or share personal information with CATHSSETA or any other relevant organisation, for purposes to follow up on queries relating to certification, or requesting inhouse certificates.
2.I hereby give consent for the processing of personal information to NFTGA and its Agents to process such personal information for the purposes related to the purposes stated in the (1.) in line with POPI.
3. I understand my right to privacy and the right to have my personal information processed in accordance with the conditions for the lawful processing of personal information in terms of POPI and hereby give my unconditional consent to NFTGA and its Agents to collect, process and divulge relevant personal information in line with POPI.
4. I hereby indemnify NFTGA and its Agents against any claims whatsoever relating to the processing of personal information for the purposes stipulated in (1.)