First things first -1. Are they a Mental Health Organization (our October theme)?2. Are they a 501c3?3. Are they located in Seattle, serving Seattle residents?4. Can you or another member in Impact West Seattle stand up front on October 10th to tell us why they deserve to receive the donation?5. Is it before our nomination deadline of October 1, 2019?6. Each member can nominate only one organization per person.
If you answered yes to all these questions - please nominate them!
Eligibility requirements are here: https://www.impactwestseattle.com/eligibility-requirements.
1. We will close nominations end of day on October 1, 2019
2. On October 1st we will host a Facebook Live event where we will select the 3 organizations that will be voted on at our October 10th meeting.
3. We will contact the nominating members (three of you!) after this drawing takes place to let you know to start preparing what you want to share.
4. Come to the October 10th meeting to share about your organization - a simple 5 minute description about why this organization should get our donation. No executive/development director pitches or powerpoints. Just share from your heart!
5. The Impact West Seattle membership will vote on a winner at the October 10th at our 7-8p meeting!