International Level E-Quiz on "Data Communications and Computer Networks"
Welcome Dear Participants,
The Department of Computer Science and Engineering& Information Technology, Bharat Institute of Engineering and Technology is pleased to announce the International Level E-Quiz on "Data Communications and Computer Networks".
Who can attempt the Quiz...???
👉 All the staff members and students of colleges from Engineering & Technology and allied branches.
This will be help full to one and all for creating the awareness on" Data Communications and Computer Networks".
Participants will get E-certificate immediately if his / her score is 40% and above.
Stay Home, Stay Safe.
DEPARTMENT OF CSE&IT
BHARAT INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, HYDERABAD, TELANGANA.
Name of the Institution/University
Select your role
1.A collection of independent computers that appears to its users as a single coherent system is called
2 PDA in Computer field refers to _______________.
Parenteral Drug Association
Patent Ductus Arteriosus
Personal Digital Assistant
Parental Device Alert
3______________ are specialized computers that connect three or more transmission lines.
4.____________ service is modeled after the postal system.
Connection less Service
5.____________ layer offers the dialogue control service.
Data link layer
6. ________________ is a connection-oriented network with no error control and flow control.
7.The size of the ATM cell is --------- bytes.
8.The range of frequencies transmitted without being strongly attenuated is called _______________.
9. Single mode fibers can transmit data at ______ Gbps for 100 Km without amplification.
10. Framing in data link layer can be achieved by ___________ method.
All of the above
11. Polynomial Code is also known as ___________________.
Error Correcting Code
Cyclic Redundancy Check
12. Gateways operate in ___________ layer.
13. _________________ is that part of the network layer responsible for deciding which output line an incoming packet should be transmitted on.
Congestion Control Algorithm
Flow Control Algorithm
Error Control Algorithm
14. The variation in the packet arrival time is called________.
15. ____________ is about regulating the average rate of data transmission.
16. Classless address space is _______ than/to classful address space.
None of the above
17. _____________ protocol returns the IP address when queried with the MAC address.
18. The size of the IPv6 address is ________ bits.
19. The size of the TCP header is ________ bytes.
20. Every domain, whether it is a single host or top-level domain has a set of ______________ associated with it.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of BHARAT INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY.