Competitive Edge Charter Academy 2020-2021 School Year Enrollment Survey
If you are interested in enrolling at Competitive Edge Charter Academy for the the 2020-2021 school year, please complete the survey below.
1. We will be holding our annual public lottery on Saturday, March 7 beginning at 8 AM. Attendance at the public lottery is no longer required. Enrollment at Competitive Edge Charter Academy is not limited to Yucaipa-Calimesa residents. Competitive Edge Charter Academy does not discriminate based on ethnicity, race, origin, religion or gender. Students are chosen randomly using a fair, transparent process that is not based on ability level. If you would like to learn more about the lottery process, please go to
and click on the registration block.
2. Please complete a survey for each student you would like to enroll. If you would like to enroll two children, you will complete two separate surveys.
3. Parents or guardians of students who secure a spot through the lottery process, will be contacted by school personnel.
4. Only students whose 5th birthday falls on or before September 1, 2020 are eligible for enrollment in the kindergarten program at Competitive Edge Charter Academy.
5. Upon enrollment, students (grade 4 and above only) and parents will be required to complete a student and parent compact, which can be found at
in the registration block.
5. Be sure to click on submit at the bottom of this survey to complete process and have your student included in the March 7 lottery process.
**Failure to provide truthful information may result in student not being admitted to CECA.
Do you currently have a student enrolled at Competitive Edge Charter Academy?
If yes, please list the name(s) and grade(s) of the student(s) currently enrolled at CECA below.
Are you an employee of the Yucaipa-Calimesa Joint Unified School District?
If yes, what is your position in the district?
Last name of the student you are enrolling
First name of the student you are enrolling
Current age of student
Date of birth
Parent or Guardian name(s)
For special custody issues, please submit current court orders to the main office. For other issues, please see school staff after admission.
This email address will be used to confirm receipt of this survey. Please confirm accuracy.
If you do not have a land line, please provide a cell phone number. Please confirm accuracy.
Please confirm accuracy.
Grade your student will be entering in the 2020-2021 school year
My child is now or has been in the following programs:
English Language Learner
Last school attended (if entering kinder, please list TK or preschool attended. If student did not attend school prior to 2020-2021, please leave this question blank)
Please list any serious illnesses, physical limitations, or learning issues of which the school should be aware.
Has this student been retained?
Retention will not influence enrollment. Student's placement will follow the determination of the previous district or school.
Has this student been expelled?
Expulsion does not necessarily prevent enrollment at CECA. A meeting to discuss enrollment following an expulsion will be required before enrollment.
If yes, name of school district, city and state, from which student was expelled:
Is your student currently on probation?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Yucaipa-Calimesa Joint Unified School District.