Irish Festival Seattle Vendor Application
2020 Festival Hours: Saturday, March 14, 12 noon - 6 pm. Sunday, March 15, 10 am - 6 pm, Seattle Center Armory.
• The application deadline is FEBRUARY 1, but we suggest submitting your application much sooner as space is limited.
• Load-in Friday evening, March 13, or Saturday morning, March 14. Load-out Sunday evening, March 15, after 6 pm.
No vehicle access to the Center grounds is available on Sunday morning, March 15, because of the St. Patrick's Day Dash.
• Please note that preference is given to vendors who offer Irish and/or Celtic products and also to vendors who have participated in previous years.
• In addition to a Vendor Application form, each vendor must submit a properly completed Seattle Center Technical Data Sheet, which can be found at
. Make sure to save a copy to your desktop before emailing the completed copy to
• All vendors must agree to adhere to the Guidelines found at
• If there are any questions, please call 253-237-2811 or email Vendors@IrishClub.org.
Vendor Name on Business License
Owner / Agent
City of Seattle Business License # (one will be required)
Contact Email (if different from above)
Tel. #s (Business / Cell #)
Number of 10' X 10' Booths requested
I space @ $200 fee
2 spaces @ $400 fee
20 words or less Narrative Description of your Business (not just a list of items being sold)
I certify that I have read, understand, and accept the VENDOR BOOTH GUIDELINES as outlined at
Signed (completed form will be automatically emailed to
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service