Hello potential speaker - this form is where you can give me an idea of what you'd like to speak about at CopyCon21.
SUBMISSIONS CLOSE 30th APRIL 2020.
All potential speakers will be notified by the 30TH MAY 2020.
All speakers will get a free ticket to the conference and the post-conference networking event.
Speakers are welcome to use the professional photographs and video footage of the event for publicity.
• Your session will last approx. 30-40 mins.
• Sessions should be practical and include at least one exercise audience can complete.
• Speakers need to contribute a worksheet/notes page to go with their presentation.
• We’ll arrange a briefing before the event will include discussion on audience demographics and levels of experience to ensure presentations relevant for attendees.
• All presentation content is subject to approval by the organiser.
• All presenters to use TCCS presentation template.
If chosen your commitment will be as follows:
1. Provide full session outline, headshot and bio by end of May 2020.
2. Make a brief two-minute video outlining your session by end of May 2020.
3. Schedule a time to chat through your presentation before you put it together - we will get in touch.
4. Share the Copy Con event on social media at least 5 times (that's a lot huh, just do your best) in the run up to the event. We will provide various ‘I’m speaking at CopyCON’ social media graphics for your use.
5. Deliver finished slide deck by end of February 2021.
6. Attend full event from 8am to 5pm and after event drinks until 7.30pm ish.
What is the name of your session
Session overview: Please provide 50 -100 words describing an overview of your presentation
Session take outs: Please provide 5 learnings (Bullets) that people will get from your presentation
BIO: 50 words max
Please provide links to speaking footage or similar videos
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service