Staying resilient in pandemic time & establishing support and skills for a fresh start in 2021
1. This workshop is designed for 20 people only.
A)You will receive a payment email by Dec. 1st.
B)Please complete the ATM transaction by Dec. 5th 00:00. Wait list will be notified on the same day.
2. There will be no refund. However, you can email us to transfer the credit to another expat friend.
3. A mask and a temperature lower than 37.5C is required to enter the classroom. Thank you for helping to maintain a safe environment!
Meet the speakers
1. Helen H. Hsu, PsyD, is Lead Clinician for outreach services, liaison to the Asian American Activities Center, and lecturer at Stanford University. She is a past president of the Asian American Psychological Association and an advisory board member of the JED Foundation. Dr. Hsu is a consultant and presenter nationwide on topics addressing youth and adult mental health, grief support, and culturally responsive interventions.
2. Evon Chiu is a licensed bilingual psychotherapist in Taiwan. She has lived in the San Francisco Bay Area for 10 years, has 3000 hours of experience in life coaching, and is currently devoting the majority of her time in expat mental health in Taiwan.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service