LBHF Schools' Arts Festival 2020
Join our borough wide Schools' Arts Festival taking place in July 2020!
This is an opportunity for ten primary schools within the London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham to partner with the Lyric Hammersmith Theatre to curate a series of four bespoke creative workshops to enhance their curriculum for key stages one and two. Each school will select an art form and be assigned a professional arts practitioner who will collaborate with two class teachers/60 pupils to explore ways the arts and creativity can enrich learning. Sharings of the work take place during the festival weeks at your school at a time that works for you.
25 Feb 2020: Schools’ Arts Festival CPD at the Lyric Hammersmith Theatre from 3pm
01-26 Jun 2020: Artists' residencies (1 day per week for 4 weeks)
29 Jun - 22 Jul 2020: Festival sharings (time/date specific to each school)
What schools get:
- Over £700 worth of in-kind support
- Two spaces at a special CPD session at the Lyric on 25 Feb 2020
- A planning session with your assigned arts practitioner ahead of the residency
- Eight in-school workshops shared between two classes of 60 pupils (Jun 2020)
- Practitioner support at your LBHF Schools’ Arts Festival sharing (Jul 2020)
- A visit from two Young Lyric Trainees to evaluate the workshops (Jul 2020)
- The opportunity to participate in the Young Lyric Education Conference (Jul 2020)
How does my school sign up:
- Step 1: Click 'Next' and fill in this online application form 21 Feb 2020 by 5pm
Confirm attendees for the CPD at the Lyric Tues 25 Feb 2020 from 3pm
Agree to pay £250
- Step 2: Submit your final choice of art form by 6 March 2020.
- Step 3: Artists’ Residency Agreements signed/returned by 20 April 2020
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service