Cadette Eco Trekker Badge
An outdoor trek can mean anything from a walk in your neighborhood, the park, the woods to a long-distance hike. As an eco trekker, you will discover your important role in nature and find an environmental issue to explore. You will become responsible for the choices you make outdoors. You will learn how to conserve, preserve, and protect, and then share your knowledge with others.
There are Five steps to earn this badge:
1. Learn how to make minimal impact on a trek
2. Plan an eco trek with a purpose
3. Practice an eco skill on your trek
4. Make a difference on your eco trek
5. Make a difference after your eco trek
When you have earned this badge, you will have learned the skills for minimizing your impact on the environment while planning and taking an outdoor trek.
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨: 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘊𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘥𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰. 𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢, 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘴 #𝘎𝘚𝘔𝘐𝘋𝘛𝘕 & #𝘝𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘎𝘚𝘔𝘐𝘋𝘛𝘕 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘚𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴!
Items & Materials you may need:
- Basic art supplies (paper, glue, markers, paint, etc.)
- Garden trowel
- Large stuff sack (trash or grocery bag will work as a substitute)
- Ground cloth or plastic garbage bag or tarp
Your troop number:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service