ASGCLA Mentoring Program Application 2020 -2021 -- DEFERRED TO 2021-2022
ASGCLA's Membership Committee is launching its third cycle of the division's new Mentoring Program!
Applications will be open from January 20, 2020 through March 16, 2020.
A few details to note before applying:
The ASGCLA Mentoring Program is a full year program (Annual Conference '20 to Annual Conference '21)
* 1:1 personal and focused mentor/mentee relationship based on mentee's interest
* Both mentors and mentees are required to attend the 2020 Annual Conference in Chicago
* Annual Conference registration will be covered for mentees
* Mentors are required to be a current ASGCLA member
* Mentees are required to be ALA members, but not required to be a member of ASGCLA
The Membership Committee will be considering all applications and matching mentors with mentees. Accepted participants will be notified in early April 2020..
Word documents of the application are available upon request. Please direct requests and questions to Shuntai Sykes at ASGCLA,
or Elizabeth Burns, Membership Committee Chair,
Before proceeding, please read ASGCLA's Privacy Disclaimer.
). This survey asks you to provide personal information, that may include name, member ID, place of employment and contact information. The information will only be used to support this ASGCLA member service. It will not be shared with third parties other than those necessary to providing the service.
Are you applying to be a mentor or a mentee?
Mentor (must be a current ASCLA member)
Mentee (must be an ALA member)
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service