- President: As president you are in charge of keeping everyone on track and give everyone direction. You are responsible to ensure that everything is completed and answer any questions other board members may have. You are responsible to make sure all other members complete their tasks.
- Vice President: As vice-president, you are to assist the president in maintaining the club. You also may be the main communication line between the board members and president.
- Community Service Co-director:As community service co-director, you are in charge of setting up opportunities for members to volunteer. It is preferable that the opportunities are connected to the medical field. You will update the president on the progress of any community service events.
- Education Director: As education director, you will be in charge of planning opportunities to spread the awareness of Integrative Medicine. You will also be the lead coordinator for the annual event of Integrative Medicine Week. Integrative Medicine Week is a week where several workshops are offered to allow students explore some aspects of Integrative Medicine.
- Secretary: As secretary, you are in charge of emailing the group of events and at board meetings, you are in charge of taking notes and sending it to the board members for future reference.