MHBC In-Person Worship Guidelines
We welcome you to join us in-person for worshipping with our Lord and each other! Come join the Montgomery Hills Baptist Church (MHBC) family on Sunday mornings for Sunday School at 10:00 a.m. and Sunday morning worship at 11:00 a.m.!
* In accordance with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Montgomery County, MD, if you are fully vaccinated (if it has been at least two weeks after your final dose of the COVID-19 vaccination), you are not required to wear a mask. However, we do ask that you wear a mask while singing to further prevent the spread and until we get further guidance regarding singing.
* We encourage you to observe social distancing and be respectful of other people's safety and comfort in being around others.
* If you are or feel ill, if you have been in close proximity to someone who is ill or has had COVID-19 in the past 14 days, please do NOT attend our service in-person but join us on Zoom for everyone's health and safety.
* Please only utilize the second floor, which is the floor where our sanctuary is. Do not walk on the first floor (except in the case of an emergency situation as necessary) as it is used by another organization and it is important to keep their space separate for health and safety reasons..
* When using the elevator, limit usage to only one family at a time, or two non-family individuals at a time.
* Please thoroughly wash/sanitize your hands when in the building to minimize the spread of germs and protect yourself.
Please note that our in-person worship guidelines and process are subject to change as we continue to monitor and follow health and safety guidelines from Montgomery County, MD for houses of worship. It is very important to us that we keep our members, families, friends, and visitors safe.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
View more information about our church and our weekly activities including Sunday School and weekly Bible Studies at
Please ONLY complete and submit the form below if you have health and safety questions at this time as you consider attending in-person worship. Thank you!
Created 04/02/2021; updated 06/12/2021
If you do not have or do not wish to provide a phone number, please type "N/A". Please enter your phone number in the format XXX/XXX/XXXX.
If you do not have or do not wish to provide an email address, please type "N/A".
Preferred Method of Communication
What question(s) do you have regarding attending in-person worship services at MHBC?
If you have other comments, please list them here.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service